Friday, April 2, 2010

Starting over - Blog Azeroth Shared Topic

Inspiration from:  Starting over - Blog Azeroth By Pieces
If you had the chance to start all over again in WoW, but your char is already level 80, or level 1 depending on if you like to level or not :>. What class would you pick? What race? What faction?
I am an altaholic, so I have many characters in the process of leveling to 80. I enjoy the whole leveling experience. As for faction (the easiest of the questions) I would go Horde, totally love the characters as they are more than just the human, lanky human who is purple, human who is short,  human who is uber short and O_o wtfweneededanonhuman!  You have cows, you have lanky humans, you have uber pretty humans, and you have stout green humans horde side, I mean, much awesome-er than the human and humanlike races of the alliance! Race would likely be Tauren, they just have my love, likely a female since I cannot stand the male butt scratch. As for class, I have a hunter, shaman and druid Tauren, I have no real intrest in the death knight class at the moment (though I will get one to 80 eventually) so I would have to go Warrior (despite the fact I have an 80 horde warrior already, I just love the Tauren that much). And I would start at level one, if I could, with the shoulders and chestpiece for exp bonus. Yeah, already leveled 7 Horde characters, I dont need the immersion of shuffling through all those quests again.


Why would you pick that class/race/faction?
O_O Whoops, got ahead of myself.
And most of all what would you plan to do with it? Raid, PvP or just hang out in Dalaran?
I choose group play but not limited to raiding or pvping. I enjoy the things you can learn from grouping with other characters about how to play your own class as well as working together.
And I enjoy many different types of playing, feeling destructive? PvP!! I know I am not good at it, but that doesnt mean I cant still have fun. As for dungeons and raiding, I think I would likely spec into the prot tree again and actually level via the looking for dungeon options. Not because I want instant queues but because I find that the easiest way to learn a role is to do it. And I enjoy learning about spells as I go through the leveling process instead of trying to learn all the spells at once.
It just fascinates me what people would do if they would be given the option to start all over again on the highest level, would you pick the same class you play now or would you make your secret wish of playing (say) a mage come true?
My goal in the future is to actually have one of every class available in the game, I already have 7 max leveled classes and I dont feel the need to demand a levle 80 of a specific class/race/faction. I ejnoy the levelign part of the game still, even if I also enjoy the exp bonus of the chest and shoulders.
PS. Would love to hear some RP blogs on this. Would you pick the same sort of character with the same sort of background or would you make up something entirely new?
 Many of my characters have some sort of background to their creation even if I dont rp any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment