Monday, May 3, 2010

The Best & Worst: Cities/Towns: Blog Azeroth Shared topic

After a long day of adventuring, where's your favorite town to hang up your weapon, take off your boots or slippers and curl up with a glass of wine? (Or a skin of whatever swill you undead people drink.. how does that work anyway? I wouldn't think you'd need food and water, but I see you nomming as much as the rest of us.)

What town makes you want to turn your charger around and race for the next outpost? Where you know the bedbugs WILL bite, and the slop on your plate will likely leave you with indigestion?

Be as flexible as you like! Capital cities, towns or outposts--even that little wayside moonwell in on the edge of Ferelas is fair game!
Well, Dal is where my hearth is set for all my characters who are currently equal to or greater than level 74. I usually dont take the time to have someone port me to Dal before that.

As for where I WOULD like to set my hearth if the place had the convenience of the city portals of Dal, it would have to be somewhere pretty, and likely wooded. Ashenvale perhaps? Oh, Astraanar for Alliance characters and Camp  Mojache for horde characters. I love the look of Feralas but I dislike that the Alliance don't have nearly as pretty of an establishment there.

As for towns I dislike... I would have to say the entire zones of Descolace and Shadowmoon Valley. Descolace has bad memories for me and Shadowmoon was just way too fel firey.

I just realized I totally forgot about Nagrand. I love the zone a lot but I still think I would prefer the slightly darker but much more wooded Feralas and Ashenvale.

No comments:

Post a Comment