Thursday, October 25, 2012

For the love of battle pets

Was trying to find what type of pet to use against beasts since beasts and critters are so very plentiful in the wild battles I have played so far so I made a quick (not really) guide for myself. and I know that there are plenty of helpful charts and more charts but I find the following easier for me to understand.


Locate what you are fighting and use the previous battle pet type for extra damage against your opponent.
Beast vs Critter vs Undead vs Humanoid VS dragonkin vs Magic vs Flying vs Aquatic vs Elemental vs Mechanical vs Beast

Locate what you are fighting and avoid using the next type of battle pet move to avoid low damage moves against your opponent.
Beast vs Flying vs Dragonkin vs Undead vs Aquatic vs Magic vs Mechanical vs Elemental vs Critter vs Humanoid vs Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment