Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fav Race: Blog Azeroth Shared Topic


Blog Azeroth Shared Topic Favourite Race for week of March 28, 2011

...
"What is your favourite race in wow?"
...

The topic above is surely closed by now but I like to use Blog Azeroth as an inspiration for when I am super bored.

anywho, back to topic.

Fave race? Tauren by far. When I first started playing the game I was drawn to the tauren on the character creation screen. After being slightly miffed that the tauren couldn't be paladin and the only race that could be a paladin (at the time) was the alliance races or the "locked out of trial" blood elves, I chose the druid tauren. Druid choice was based on the druid class from diablo 2: lod, but the tauren was all cause it was an awesome looking race. don't currently have access to my main account but from recollection I have druid, paladin, hunter and shaman as tauren, three girls and a guy total. I would have a whole server of tauren if tauren were allowed rogues and warlock but then I think I would like the tauren less, I was a little miffed that the tauren got priests with their shadow evilness but I see why the paladin brethren brought their priestly friends to the tauren race.

No comments:

Post a Comment